Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another round of increasement

Another round of increasement.. Flour Price.. Ooh My! Flour price and everything related (Including Wanton Skin, Raw Mee... I wonder Popiah skin counted? LOL) Meaning Bread, Wanton Mee, Lor Mee and even Bak Chor Mee (No Chili Please.. haha) will increase.. My god... All my favorite food sia.. Bread increase price heng i never suffer alot.. Coz i am the the king of breads.. ahahaha....

Flour increase even the price of paper also increase... And GV also announce increase of movie ticket today.. Why everything increase my money never increase one.. No wonder i am becomming poorer and poorer coz this few weeks, money really not enough for me to use...

The god po-pi po-pi tonight toto i win the 3 million then i will be happy happy happy liaoz.. (Think too much..) hahaha..

No comments: