Monday, March 17, 2008

Untitled Entry

10weeks more.. and i am counting down.. wahaha...

As i predict, today road condition is abit jam liaoz. School reopen and more cars on the road again.. Well, i am early although there is abit jam..

Haiz haiz.. Money like becomming Smaller again.. During FYP, i tink i spent money faster than what i normally spend. In the past, in the end of a week, i might still have balance to pay for mobile phone bill BUT now totally different.. I every week had to fork out extra money from my savings. Within 2 weeks, i withdraw about $100 already. I think it is due to the raising cost of everything. I spent everything as per how i spend last time but still overspent la.. Sianz... Now i got 3months unpaid mobile phone bills liaoz.. This time sure kana suspension line liaoz.. Win le lorx, stack until so high i no money pay also.. Some smart people say switch every of the food to "House Brand". From Potato chips to every daily neccsarities. I wont do that because to me, potato chips, Lays are still the best. I still found out the dunno what de British Potato chips also not bad.. ahahhaa...

And one more sad thing, i found that alot of my friends or rather people around me will choose not to leave in this realistic world. People please be realistic.. One means one, two means two.. There is no such thing like One = Two. Maybe, you teach me to be realistic. (The person i refering to, will not be reading this coz she also dunno about this..wahaha) You taught me a broken love will never be able to mend back, be realistic walk our own way..

Ending now with a quote i heard it today.
Do not say that what happen around the world doesnt concern about me, Its depend on whether you want to know it or prefer not to know it.

No comments: