Sunday, January 11, 2009

Untitled Post

07-Jan-2009
Its the first day of SDL Week. Spend my day at school doing project. We do till a point struck. Shit lorx. Why must logistic students do project regard to programming one. I want to get away from programming but i cant. So sian...

08-Jan-2009
Second day of SDL. As i mentioned, i will spend one day to spring clean my room. And yes i did it this morning before i went to meet my mum to buy new sofa for my house. I cleared alot of stuffs. I saw alot of things i written during the courtship days in secondary school. All this had become a junk. (On the way to recycling centre) Its alright because the feelings had gone.

09-Jan-2009
I done a second part of cleaning together. Clear away my old school worksheets and books. And i found even more. The wonderful past is a sweet memories to my mind. Its the same for everytime ba. Well, again into the trash bag. I had one big trash bag to throw.

10-Jan-2009
Its a saturday. Work at first then i go Bras Basah sell old IT Books. Damm Ass! That 3 books pay me $2. Waste my energy. Hahahaha.. Then after that go shop for new year clothing. Well, first day of new year clothing i brought already. Economic crisis so wear cheap cheap one. Long sleeve tees + Jeans. Hahahaa... But ok larx not paid by me. Hahaha.. Next is buy a shoe. Thinking to buy a shoe lea.. Hahaha...

No comments: