Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Untitled Post

First post of 2009 and this will be for things that happen in two years. (From 31-Dec-2008 to today!)

31-Dec-2008
Yes its the last day of 2008. Let me chase away this year which i dun like. whahahaa.. So had the last driving lesson of the last time slot of the last day in 2008. LOL. Was alright, learn crank course. Seriously say hor, the instructor say see where then turn all this i cant remember very clearly. Hahhaa.. And its buy handphone day! Hahaha.. I Jumped into M1 because of the $300 voucher + Free 6 months voucher. Its really worth. My new Handphone - Samsung Omina. A new phone for a new year. As i was buying, i am thinking, this phone will be definately different when i use it in school.


After purchase of phone then went home have dinner and of course Countdown to 2009. Hahaha... Last minute decided to cycle to watch fireworks. Hahahaa.. Was so fun cycling in midnight.

01-Jan-2009
A brand new year. Spend time exploring my phone at home. I setup the following on my mobile, MSN, Email, Office Email. All this to be read when i am "online-ing" with my phone. Pretty cool gadget right?

02-Jan-2009
A brand new day at school. Seriously say i can see alot of project comming up. Maybe we have to do it on Chinese New Year even. So anything that happen during that period, all have to push away otherwise its very important. Hahahaa.. Was feeling headache and giddy after lesson. And i knew it, i fall ill already. So sway just 2 days of 2009 i fall ill.
And my number porting into the new subscriber had failed. Just because my old subscriber doesnt bear me to leave. (Self-consolation only)

03-Jan-2009
Nothing much today. Probably except its just work. I work on Saturday only and almost every Saturday i work, i will be very busy.

04-Jan-2009
Went to do project and settle my number porting doucment today. Nothing much too. But i was still ill. Sian lea, i hate to be ill.

05-Jan-2009
Morning receive an SMS, my number will be interrupted tonight due to the number porting. Woo Hoo, approval to port liao. After so many days. And tonight night class was so ..... 10minutes of things to do. Pro right? 6pm go class, teacher say 7.15pm can go liao just because we say want go home watch xiao liang er.. Whahahaha..

06-Jan-2009
Driving lesson in the morning. Finally cleared Stage2. This stage i like take a shorter time. Hahaha.. Then went school do project till at night go AMK. Wah piangs, the handphone pouch i wanted to buy for my handphone costs me $25. The kind of pouch that Samsung giving free for F480 one. So ex. Forget it, dont wanna buy pouch liao.

As usual, i love this song very much. Highly Recommended!

"My Love Will Get You Home"

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
.... .... ....
(For complete lyrics, look into the previous entries in August)

No comments: