Sunday, April 5, 2009

Untitled Post

Let me start some officially countdown. 10 more days (excluding today).
I always see the date 15April2009 i have some deep thoughts inside the mind. My dad, too, will disturbed me events that happen on that day. Setting up a tent at East Coast Park from that day onwards require a license. Its also the closing date for filling of income taxes. Hahahaa.. And its also my TP date larx of course. Duh! While, i hope to pass but seriously i dunno what will happen on that day. Hope i can pass lorx.

Next, caught a movie yesterday. Shinjuku Incident. Wah damm damm eerie. Bloodly incident. No wonder its classified as NC16. And i think i do not need to mention who go ba. Most importantly watched at Iluma. I love the seats, its so spacious.

And after that i online at night, "WE" saw a joke of the day. Hahahaha.. Its damm super funny! JOKE OF THE DAY... So hao-lian for what, i wondered.

No comments: