Monday, April 27, 2009

Untitled Post

Its been 2 weeks since i last posted. Mood hadn't been too good since the failure. I think in my life, i had failed in many aspects, seriously. 15-April-2009, i thought i would pass my driving test at the first attempt. And and but but.. Well, but that day i enjoyed myself really much when i know i failed halfway through. I did many stunning acts like nearly cause an accident with a cab. Well, fail le ma, jiu play as what i like. Out of so many good wishes, maybe there is one bad wishes which cover all the good wishes. Well, no blame to anyone.

Next, my NS Enlistment is on 15-June-2009. Well, when i first see the date, you can imagine how sad i am. Next, i proceed to use calender to count, my birthday is still within the BMT period. Well, heng is a Saturday. I also dunno how i want to celebrate.

Why it must always be me suffering? Consective twice and its the same way. I promised myself not to get into the same way but what happen. I decided how i want it to be already. Let's neglect everything and walk straight because the lights are still bright infront.

Ok, end the post with
Happy 21st Birthday
HUI XIN

No comments: