Sunday, May 3, 2009

Untitled Post

Its a Sunday! I counting to see how many weekends i have still. Why would i spend my this weekend at home playing RC in facebook? And trade something with an idiot still need kana scolding. You think who are you? Moron! Idiot! See before you scold. I wonder how can you work in future? Totally BIG failure.

Was thinking to go Gain City to see camera but lazy to go liao. Go cycling better. Nothing to blog seriously. But just put a post if not people might think i am dead.

Just heard something very funny. "People paid a great money to stay there but you can stay for free." Hahahahaha... Dont need to elaborate much about this statment. But is very fun.

I wanted to walk staright all along but was pulled back eventually. People out there told me, once a committment is done, dont give up halfway.