Saturday, October 10, 2009

Untitled Post

I am very tired, damm tired now. I think my life become much plain-er these few weeks. The same routine things i had to do. I decide alot and i think i will just stick to my old plan. I just want to get out and do some 8-5 stuffs. Then i can study at night. I think i am old already.
** End of my ranting **

I got my licence to drive a tank but do anyone think this is a good licence? I dont think so lorx i think my Class 3 licence is 657392746493t616138389 times more better than my tank licence. At least i can buy a car and drive a car if i had money but even i had hell lots of money can i buy a tank in Singapore and drive a tank down Orchard Road? Or maybe more romantical way, can i pick my future wife up in tank when we marry in future? hahahaa...

And i received my freaking pay liao. Still the same as the past. Do so many shit still the pay. KNS. Like this de pay how am i going to survive. How am i going to do my new investment. Freaking shitty...

Everytime when i am sitting there doing nothing, i will think of it. Sometimes i wonder am i wrong once again. I hope i dont regret what i choose but ..... Can time flies or even reversed (if can).

No comments: