Sunday, November 8, 2009

Untitled Post

Do a quick update here before dusts are found. Hahaha... Well, this few weeks had been generally a relaxing week for me. For the consective 3 weeks my friday had been a short one. No work on friday due to all sort of celebration. This week also a short one for me. Tuesday wednesday and thursday only. But this upcomming week, back to normal liao. Hahaha..

For the first time after i passed my tp, i began driving. Hmm, i realized i dunno how to park very well.. I need to move in and out at least for 5mins before i parked it straight. Imagine me jamming up behind cars at busy place. Hahaha.. I think i must drive more often.

And i think this few weeks i keep thinking about my future. I guess i know how i want it to be liao. I guess, this will be the final. A decision with no obstruction (i hope).

Well, going to book in liao. Hope this 2 years faster passes then i go do what i want in future.

No comments: