Thursday, November 19, 2009

Untitled Post

Tadah, i am blogging on weekday afternoon. 'Coz i am having MC. My MC ends today but i need to return to camp by 10pm tonight. Actually i find it very weird larx. If MC states till the date shouldnt you report next morning coz anytime before 2359 of that date you are still on MC mahz.. Well, dont care.

Basically, i am having fever and sore thoart. And yesterday i went to see doctor again they told me i have infection in the breathing part. Good game larx, breathing can have infection too. I wonder how. LOL.

This week, work 2 days get 5days pay. SUPER SONG! lalalaa...

5 countries, 48 cities, 86 retail properties, 2780 employees, 2.68 billion people, ONE unique integrated shopping business, Guess whose advertisement is this? My first investment on shares is on this company. Hopefully, i get the returns i want. I think for the next few months i will save most of my money. I wont spend unneccsarry, Less ride on cabs, less on dinning out....

No comments: