Sunday, December 6, 2009

Untitled Post

Its sunday again! I hate sunday and i love friday. I guess this is going to be my tagline till June 2011. Hhahaa... I waiting for my leave to come and i can have more resting time. Rest time is always insufficient in weekday. No matter how early i slept, next day will just be tired.

Well, i feel that the past few weeks had been a enjoyable weeks for me. Everything goes well. I got a profit of about $300+ for my first investment. Woo hoo! Dont ask me to treat because the money i earn is for the next investment. Well, i believe in investing now. I share make my own money to work harder for me and i SHALL NOT invest in those stupid shit of things. Those thing that when you pull out you suffer the loss of heartache.

2009 is comming to an end soon, very soon. Its about 20+ days more and we will bid good bye to 2009. Well, i thinking of my resoultion for 2010 already. I slowly began to see some lights in front of me. I know what i am going to do next now. I chuck unimportant and maybe hinderance stuff aside. The future is mine and i am going inside it.

I will end my post here today and will update probably next week.

No comments: