Sunday, December 20, 2009

Untitled Post

Firstly, i would like to thanks everyone for their helps, supports and condolences message during the last week. Its sad to hear the news that my beloved grandmother had pass away. Me too, had been in an emotional mood whenever i thought of her, and up till today. I think sooner or later i might get diagnosed with depression. I just simply cannot take it that she had left us.

Well, forget about that, let's move on. I never realize that this is the last weekend before christmas and yet i didnt brought much presents. Those who gave me, i really wanted to say a very big thanks if i didnt prepare a present for you. I guess when i booked out on Christmas Eve, i shall go do a last minute shopping if time and money is permitted.

And its 11 more days to the end of 2009. Every year till this time, people are preparing their resoultion. This year, i think i really had no time to think of resoultion. Maybe i shall do it during my leave period.

I am counting down. 4 more days to christmas and then i am on leave all the way till 3-Jan-2010. I will only return to "work" for 12 hours on 28-Dec. Anyone who had free time, please jio me out and dont let me think too much. If not i will really get depression one day. I will think that much only when i had nothing to do.

No comments: