Monday, September 3, 2007

Sleep aso cannot ah

Well im still sick, abt 20 days and still counting. I was on medication yesterday, and i was feeling drowsy so i went to nap in the aft, it was abt 3 plus. Then some guy, thinkis my relative, called my house phone just when i was falling asleep. It was noisy la so had to go take. Then he wanted to speak to my mom, then i said she aso sleeping and ask him to call later. Then i go back to bed again. Then as i was falling asleep, he call again! Was irritated la. Then my mother just nice come out when i went to ans the phone, so i pass it to her. Then i went back to bed again, then my grandmother come in my room, wake me and ask if i sleeping anot. wah... was super pissed oready. then she say she wan ice kacang from the shop. Bo pian mah, hv to go buy. Then by the time come back was alr 5. I wanted to go and sleep b4 anybdy disturb me. Then mother say, if sleep at this time the family will have bad luck, dun sleep. WAHHH..... I really nothing to say alr. Was really really pissed tt day.


Then tdy supposed to go east coast, then due to certain circumstances, the trip kena cancel. Then we went to kovan from bedok, talk talk stare stare, then go to bishan J8. Go eat pasta mania then felt like eating ice cream at swensens. Then we gt only 3 ppl in the end. then super nth to do. So walk from J8 all the way to my hse there. Met MR CHIA on the way. HE last time so happy get high high class then tdy say our batch just lazy only, but now theirs gt attitude problem. muahaha, dillys are u reading this? We're better than them. Yea then reach the bus stop lio, then dad called to buy smth, then walk back to the shops then walk back to the bus stop again, then they left and i went up home. Yea tts abt it la. Am super pissed lately, so pardon me if i explode at u guys. ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS! Cheers!

No comments: