Sunday, September 9, 2007

A veri sian Week

tis week to me damn sian... i did not went back to secondary sch to visit my teacher during teachers' day...
but then my sec sch hav nothing for me to visit to.... LOL...

tue i was off from my work and i did nothing but rest at home... At nite i was onli able to make myself to run for 1/2 hr... Hope i will not gain more weight during tis time...

Fri was a veri boring day for me... Although i took half day off, i was not able to meet up wit my pals to go pub in the end... seriously No Money = No life... LOL...
i hav to say sorry to edmund who is going to army... i can't meet u all for the last 2 weeks due to low cash... & i don wan to own u all any more money... it not right to keep owning u guys money...

Sat was the same... went to lot 1 to pay bills on my dad's behalf and saw kai ni working at 'giodano'(i don noe really how to spell it!!!)... seeing someone in giodano kept making me rmb of someone...(most of u noe wat i talking abt)
Then at home i draw a couple of pic...

first pic is jay chou(I don tink i draw it correctly)... the second is haseo from the game(HACK//G.U) not completed yet... Third one i get it long ago from warcraft...





No comments: