Friday, October 12, 2007

Anti cholestrol

Went to causeway today, to meet some frens and yes, the girl in from my wacky dream. Finally managed to eat pizza after dunno-cant remember-how-long craving. Then now i feel like eating pata mania.. AGAIN... Then iw as telling my frens that i wanted to get a jacket. One guy recommended the sportslink in one of the upper floors, but in the end never go as the rest wanted to go off. Then as i was heading to the mrt, i had this gut feeling that i should go back and check out the shop my fren was talking about. So i went back to causeway and up to the sportslink. Go there look look look, they only had a few jackets, and i didnt like the material, like raincoat like that. Who noes. it cld hv been raincoats. Then i went up one floor. Walk walk around. I hate window shopping, but at that time i felt drawn to the place. Suddenly had the urge to walk around. Then as i was going up the escalator, then i saw it... IP zone having some sale. Suddenly felt like I HAD to go there. Then rushed down the escalator to the shop. And then i saw the jacket... It was damn damn nice. And sumore last piece! I quickly snatch that and go try, abit to big, but no more smaller size, well when u get some u lose some. Nothing is perfect. Then faster faster go buy. Was damn happy, walk around the place and bought a few long sleeves. Then happily go home. Thanking god while in the mrt for making me go back. And then when i go back home that i realised one of the shirts i bought is for ladies. The chest part very loose.-.- Wasted. Maybe i shall give it to my cousin on her bday. Well, gotta paint tommorow. Thinking abt it alr makes me tired, but, i can look forward to a good wrkout to burn off the pizza's excess cholestrol.

No comments: