Monday, October 29, 2007

heheeeeeeeeeeeee

Ytd was a great day for me, cos i meeting my dear.. haha.. B4 going to meet her, i go flower shop to buy a rose to surprise her.. it take me a veri long time to find a flower shop.. cos i dunno where it is.. so i walk ard n ard 900+ and finally found 1... haha..

And off i go to meet her.. when i sms her sae tat i reach le, she sae "so fast ah, u can wait for me till you slp" =.= but it is worth waiting for u no matter how long.. wahaha..

When she reach she realised tat it is late so we decide to change plan.. go to amk hub instead of vivo.. we went to catch a movie, the seeker, it is quite a nice show.. is abt light vs dark.. i tink u all shd go watch it... hehe..

After movie, we decided to go outside of amk hub to walk ard.. and finally we find a place to settled down and chit chat.. i love to look at her when we chat, love the way she laugh n her reaction and lastly,

I LOVE CHEN WEN JUAN =]]

Hope tt time will not fly so fast.. so tt can hav more time be wif her.. After chatting, we decided to go home so i send her back home.. And home sweet home for me too... it's fun n nice day to be wif u.. haha

No comments: