Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chaos At kbox

haha... tis is my first post in 2008...
Well the kbox trip for my friend's birthday is amazing nite for me and my friends...
although i forget to buy present for the birthday girl... XD
we all started at 7 and i am quite surprise all came on time... then we started singing till 1130 where my guys get the birthday cake for the bday girl... she was surprise and she nvr thought we will buy a cake for her...
after singing bday song, the chao really begin... don noe y the bday girl gone wild and wat, all start to use cake and attack... lucky for me, i went out quicky and my face kanna a bit onli...
details is in the video... (P.S no R(A) included as my friend say one part a bit like R(A))...




After the clean up, we gone back to singing then i went back abt 3++...
taxi is really exp nowaday... Jus like towhong say... Kao... lol
Photos for tat day...





No comments: