Friday, January 25, 2008

Untitled Post

Well, its been for at least a few weeks i didnt post already. Well, i am NOT DEAD yet.. I am alive and maybe will die in the next few weeks or maybe months... hahaha...

This few weeks had been a very busy week for us from final tests till presentation. All enough to make us die. Sometimes i feel that i should be born clever or really i do not have luck (Depend on whether you think i am stupid or unlucky). How hard i study for my tests also useless one, its still an F in the end. I thought my luck changes abit but not really. Up to now, my IT 2754 is still an F (although the last test i can do but dono y) and my IT2751 is gurantee an F again (by juding on this morning test). I do not understand all sort of programming... Maybe i see the chunk of codes i can sleep already...

If i know earlier this course is like this, i should even try my luck to appeal BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I should have gone the long way or rather i should even work harder to go what should i like.. What i can say now is TOO LATE!

Well, my next post i have some furious news to share with you guys.. Those who go through
SEC 5N might be appericate of it..

No comments: