Friday, January 4, 2008

First post of 2008

New year new entry... well, i had made my resoultion or/& wishes in 2007 liaoz... So 2008 New Year Old Wishes... ahahhaa... (Jie Hui... New Year BUT OLD WISHES)

Well... My wish for 2008 (as written in 2007)

1. To have money (Current Assets) in my bank account to grow till a quarter of 5 digits figures...
2. To fall ill less than 6 times in 2008.
3. To start taking my driving lesson in 2008.

My resoultion or rather wishes is as simple as ABC one.. 3 only... Short and simple. I do not have big aim or big wishes when i am writting this. Most popular wishes i had from my friend. To lose weight (afewvery unrealistic weight losing too). all i wanted to say is its a fortunate that we can eat. Lose weight is not equal to u do what exercise or what. Eat healthily do play a part.. :)
Anopther popular resoultion. Find a partner too.. Alamak. All this is when you want it, it will not come to you soon and when you do not want it, it will come to you.. All this is god fated.. I also wun wish for all this and morever i do not want it now..

But when i post this, i tink i want to get something. Luck in studies.. I do not understand why, no matter what i put in the result is always the same "Fantastic".. Sianz lorx.. I dunno what is going down-slide lorx... @$#%&^%*%$@....

No comments: