Saturday, January 12, 2008

Untitled Post

So while waiting for my "slow-motion" mum, i shall blog.. I want offline already then she is there "slow-motion-ing" taking out her MP3, See the serial number and so i must wait. If not later forget to register her warnty again..

So shall talk something about school perhaps.. After all F, i think luck is comming up to me already. Last monday my business mandrain test up to now get A. Although its a low A but i hope i can get overall A coz i never get A before for any module. Seriously i havent get before any A for this past 2 years. And Monday night see the ERP result heng arx, no F! If i not wrong is C. i think the F is "Forever Gone".. hahaha,... Hoping for no more F.

And yesterday i was throughly disappointed with some people.. Well, dun care that.. Sad thing is bound to have it...

Now my mum give me the serial number liaoz so i registered and end my blogging here.. Bye everyone.. Looking forward to see you all on monday.. ahahaha...

No comments: