Saturday, March 7, 2009

Untitled Post

I just cannot understand why i am so tired this few days. Me everyday sleep 8 hours and i am so tired everyday. Weird.
Next, yesterday went for Revision driving lesson. 2 weeks never drive alot of thing can get very mess up lorx. Parallel parking very bu shun. Then i dunno why last time my directional change i can do very nicely, yesterday i do its not straight at all. Then i ask my instruction he say directional change if not straight also never mind because its call Directional Change. Really mahz? I dunno.
And i like got those mindset of buying every household things at JB. Hahahaa.. Just now i follow my mum go supermarket she want buy washing detergent i told her, aiya i go JB then buy for you. Whahahahaa... Super duper funny mindset i have.

Another poem i thought of:
You are just like the "hum" in my bowl of Laksa.
You complement with my bowl of Laksa.
Without you, it doesnt taste like Laksa.
Without you, i doesnt even crave for Laksa.
So just to let you know, you only fit into my bowl of Laksa.
and of course not mee siam

No comments: