Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Untitled Post

I am so fed-up now! Some idiotic web designer can put the word "Web Maintainence" at a corner where no one sees. I rather they dont announce. I stupid stupid go try to send in thrice then i saw the word web maintainence. No wonder i keep having error. STUPID. Waste my 2 hours. Luckily radio now played a smoothing song to my ear "My love will bring you home". I am singing to it,
....
If you found yourself lost and all alone, get back to your feet and think of me, My love will get you home
....

Next result out yesterday morning. The smartest person doesnt check his result at 12am but instead went to bed. Hahaha.. This year everyone is being cheated. The result is released at OFFICIAL TIME 8AM. Hahaha.. Well, wasnt too satisfied with my result although i got one A. The modules i expected to do well end up so bad. Well, what can i say?

No comments: