Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Untitled Post

Woo.. Its been afew days since i last posted. Was thinking to do my private task to earn money tonight but my "boss" ask me to KIV first.
And was so happy today. I am going to receive my first pay cheque for work after graduation. Woo hoo.. I will try my best to save all this money.
Actually i got nothing to post but just post a entry if not people think i am date.
And yesterday was thinking should i go Hong Kong on the 8-10 with my god-mum. But end up aiya dun wan larx now no money also. So Poor.

End up with another sentence.

Dear, you are just like the power in my house.
Without you, i cannot watch television program.
Without you, i cannot surf the net.
Without you, i cannot do my daily necessity.
Without you, i felt powerless.
In short, i cannot do without you as you power up my life.

No comments: