Friday, February 27, 2009

Untitled Post

Its weekend again. Two weeks since the holiday break. OMG! Thinking of NS comming up, it make me feels like..... I had a mixed feelings, really.
Well, enjoy to the fullest when i can. Anyone want to meet me up? Just advance let me know will do. Hahahahaa...
So i just came up from my JB trip (One night Only) on wednesday. Too bad this time round i never buy anything for anyone. Hahahaha... And seriously to say JB KFC is better than Singapore one. Serious. The chicken meat is more tender. But a consolation for Singapore, the whipped potato here still taste better. Hahaha.. But Pizza Hut there is really no better than Singapore one. Hahaha..
I am feeling sick. Whole body is so tired.
Before i end off, i am inspired by my last post. See what i had written.

Dear, you are just like the Cashcard in my vehicle IU Unit.
Without you, i cant drive freely.
Without you, i might be fined by the xxx.
Without you, i cant go shopping.
Without you, i cannot enter most of the carpark in shopping centres.
In short, Dear, i cant do without you in my car.
I love you.

Cute boh? Hahahaa...

No comments: