Sunday, February 1, 2009

Untitled Post

23-Jan-2009
Its Ong Chun Sim nirthday today. Oooh well, i went for my driving lesson before i went to class today. 45mins late for lesson. Hahaha.. Heng, my teacher is dun care one. Learn how to overtake in heavy traffic. LOL. My overtaking power is "skillful" de lorx. LOL. So after that print tonnes of past year paper but do you think i can do finish?

24-Jan-2009
Its a saturday. A day before CNY eve. Went to Bugis today with JJ, JH and Yulin. I heard is Yulin kana called down by them one. Hahaha.. I also not sure. LOL. So brought my shoe. Ok CNY all done! Woo hoo.. I got those CNY Mood!

25-Jan-2009
Chinese New Year EVE! Yea, i slack till afternoon and i went to purchase Salmon Lo Hei. I dunno why i like to eat Lo Hei so much. LOL. I purchased 2 sets. 1 set was to "lo" tonight the other will see. So came back, go buy 4D, see any luck on last day of Rat year. After which reunion dinner. Woo hoo... So many things to eat.
And Indeed, i strike 4D on last day of Rat Year. $10. LOL.
After which i went chinatown to walk. Hahaha.. And watch Bian Piao. At the countdown, i sent an sms at the last 2 sec. So i persumed the SMS will reach the recipent at 12am SHARP. LOLs. Smart hor? Hahahaa... And after which i began to send greetings to first batch of people in my phone book. I send by names stored with number then alphabethical. So 0606, u all will receive it first hand. And i appologize to those name got Y or Z de. LOL.

No comments: