Thursday, February 19, 2009

Untitled Post

i suddenly had the urge to blog now. Ok just a random thought. I feel its really good to have a car. You can do whatever you want. Midnight want to go where also can. I promise myself to do my best for my driving test, then save up for my holiday trip (this one maybe can abolish) and then save up to buy my own car! I promised, if i buy my car, i will......... (the .... is in my mind) Hehehe... Not to be shared.

I am really tired this few nights. If you are close to me then you would know what happen. But trust me, i going to relax myself on weekend.

And my mum just make me laugh. Its the kind of laugh that i cant stop to burst out laughing. She was saying of a product, Then say the variety of product. Then she say of course everywhere will have the same variety, if not you expect people who want Variety A to go to a specific store to get? Ok, some laughter, you would understand much if you hear it.

Next, i think i shall forget about the daily updates of my life in the blog. This few days i am really tired. But few words to describe this few days.
work
visit
gossips
MISS

No comments: