Sunday, February 15, 2009

Untitled Post

2 weeks i didnt post. And well, i think i use summary better. WARNING: This is a long summary.

Well, the past two weeks had been a tiring one. Its a real tired, presentation and follow by study week and exams. Honestly to say only i cant memorize things if not i think i have alot of As liao. This is not kua zhang but its very true. I see the paper the questions so familiar but but but... Well, this final exam also make me so stress up. First time so stress. While exams are over and we are TENTATIVELY GRADUATED. Woo Hoo..

Next is driving. I am happy that i have the last two lesson and i can book my tp lesson le. Well, i seriously afraid of directional change, vertical and parllel parking. Hahaha... On road not so adfraid, i afraid of the circuit course. And plkease hor traffic light, listen to me in tp. Dun suddenly turn red when i am near the traffic light.

Well yesterday is V-Day. A late wishes from me to everyone. Wishes everyone a Happy V-Day.

No comments: