Sunday, February 1, 2009

Untitled Post

26-Jan-2009


大年初一头一天,家家户户过新年。。
Wishes everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. May success, luck and good health filled up your Year of Ox. If anyone wants love also can. Whahahahaa ...
So just went to both side grandmother house today. Collected red packets. And i at home doing data entry for my red packet at night. LOL. I entered those red packets amount into a spreadsheet. I not ,money faced its like this i can keep track how much people give so i can give back my mum. Actually, i also very funny one. My red packets money are never use. I keep in my drawers for years. And i pay back my mum using my cold hard cash. I was always saving up my red packets for rainy days.

27-Jan-2009
2nd day of CNY. So went another round of visiting today with POKER! LOL. Ok larx, this year average luck. Won $16. Imagine played those $2-$4 every round de win $16 its very little lorx. LOL. SO my relatives went over to my house. And i had to rush like hell to buy finger foods to fry for people. And the most angry thing is when we want rush one kuku motorbike block us. How can a motorbike travelled at extreme right lane of an expressway?
So went to brought lo hei and finger food at supermarket. and rush home.

28-Jan-2009
Wen to school for 1 hour lesson then driving lesson. A compulsory auto lesson. Woo hoo! Auto car is the best, seriously the best. I enjoyed it. And i can speed sia. Dun nid clutch in and out. Just step! LOL. So tried doing the crank course, directional change. All very easy sia. After which went back to school to do project. Rush and rush. Fri got two presentation.

29-Jan-2009
Why i go MIA for days? Because of project. Been writing report for few hours tonight. I do until 4am then i went to bed. So before i slept i was thinking, aiya so tired le sleep more tonight then take cab to school. End up i feel that i am foolish. I slept another 30mins more only. $12 to exchange for 30mins of sleep. Worth? Hmmm...

30-Jan-2009
Presentation today follow by NAPFA Test. Hahahaa... Guess how many points i get for NAPFA test? The best ever result sia. Also try guessing my 2.4km de timming. Best ever result too. LOL. First round was alright until the second round where i feel heart pain follow by stomach pain. OMG!

31-Jan-2009
Its a normal Saturday today. Go work today and was reminded to go home early today to go pray at temple. End up? 5.30pm go home still too late.

No comments: