Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Untitled Post

I am back to blogging at a very tired state. Well this few days had been a very tired day. I woke up early this two days and went to bed late. Coz i having my driving lesson this two days. Well, its the end of my lesson and booked TP. My test date 15-Apr-2009 11.00am. If you had no business in AMK, please do not drive your vehicle there to block the road. hahahaa... I hope i can pass one time. My instructor says that my parllel and vertical parking are not bad (not as bad as i think i am).. Hopefully during the test time i can be as firm as what i am doing this few days.

Next next, my precious number prepaid SIM card had been LOST by my sister. I really hate irresponsible people. Firstly she is the one whom take the card out from my spare handphone then now is lost already she just insisted she put back at the usual place. Inside the prepaid card i somemore just topped up. KANASAI!

Tired + Broke now. Its true that driving drain up alot of my money. I just now counted already if i pass this time, i spent about $2.2k (and that include only ONE revision lesson before test)
My god, all my savings are drained up. When i pass, the next thing i wanted to do is save up to buy my own car. Hahahaa... That is when i passed at first attempt then say.

No comments: