Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Untitled Post

I want to scream out like. A stupid system is a stupid one. Even they upgrade also a stupid one. But the money that i earned is really great. $100 for two tasks. I completed the first one successfully within 20minutes. BUT I mixed up with wrong papers on my desk thus i type wrongly. To correct 3 alphabets i need to pay $30. What a shitty it is. Next task i took 1hour+ still havent send in. Kanasai. I am going to bath after ranting and back to work again. And not forgetting i gotta wake up at 830am and leave home by 930am to work. WAH PIANG. I am tired liao.

So past few days was a great day for me. Only yesterday the rain caused me no chance to go cycling. And i have a free pair of movie tickets for tomrrow movie. Who wanna have it? Hahahaa..

And i leaving to JB for my shopping trip on wednesday night again. I think after this is about one month again before i go again.

No comments: