Monday, February 2, 2009

Untitled Post

I going to post what i did today (01-Feb-2009) An advance apology to everyone. This few weeks, i am very busy thus no time to blog.

Well, wake up today and was waiting for my mummy to cook my favorite food - Spaghetti. The first time i ate until i drop my tears. My lips ulcer cause that. Then after which went to Supermarket to get the fruits my mum ordered. And then went to temple to pray. I was so freaking tired when i came home. So i decided to bed before going out tonight.

At night went Ikea with my parents. Cabbed to Ikea and the driving was damm funny. He gave me two mandarin oranges. Hahahaa... He put a bag of oranges below his seats and i persumed he gave to every customers. Brought my parents there to try the food. Seriously, i love the Chicken Wings.
After that walked Ikea and Giant. Then went home.

So today is such an enjoyable day.

No comments: