Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Eve of National Day

Today is the eve of National Day. Today might be a happy day for those studying in Primary and Secondary schools and even JCs because they can leave school early. They have celebration for today and can leave school early today. However, it might be sad too for them as they might had to wear RED to school. RED is proven to be a "unpopular" colour to youngster like us so they might feel unhappy to wear red to school.

Whatever it is, to many of us we had leave that kind of "celebration" long ago. To me, i prefer all this celebration because can go home early! Yay! (I think should be go hung around ba.. hee) But all this early dismissal also caused headaches. Today morning at around 10am, i was travelling on MRT going to meet my dad. Usual morning, MRT is not so packed but today it is. Then driving along Orchard Road, usually at about 11 am it is smooth too but today is difference. I asked my dad, do he think today is like eve of Chinese New Year, he say he got the feeling too. He say its even like eve of Christmas or Eve of new year. hahaa... Well, traffic jams + crowded make me really feel like its eve of CNY!

Well, count on me Singapore! hahaa... Tomrrow is National Day, let me wish Singapore a Happy Birthday here and wishes everyone enjoy your day tomrrow! AND DO NOT FORGET! IT 2764-D1 FRIENDS, STUDY FOR FRI TEST AND STUDY ON TUTIORAL 7, ITS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC.