Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things to do after the Exam

the exam is coming... and now the whole class is now chong-ing their studies...
the war will due to 24 aug... so jus work hard boys and gals... after exam is the great and enjoyin holiday which i tink i will be working again... LOL...
but till there are at least 5 things i was hoping to do in tis holiday...

1) earn money for my upcoming hp and my crumpler bag...
2) i wan to gain more strength and i wan my stamina back....
(cos nowaday i damn no strength and run 2km oso became tired)
3) i wan to master my inside scorin abilities, rebounding and my turn-around
jump shot...
4) i wish to complete 2 games in the holiday...
5) and lastly, i wan to go kbox to sing at least once and sleep more... \

LOL... o ya...
All the best for the exam...
good luck...

WEI JIE :D

No comments: