Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mcspicy Upsize. MEMBER?

August 1st was a special day for me, went to sch to take my marketing test and thankfully it all turn put pretty darn well. hope so. after the test my friends and i went to Macdonald's to have our breakfast. followed by playing pool at the nearby amk area, and the great thing was, i didn't have to pay.. heh :) thanks.ohh yea i almost forgot.. thanks for the shirt gals, most appreciated :) so after pool i went home.. and was online for a while till i fell asleep. i was woken up by my sis, who asked me to come outside.. haha then all were sitting in the dark with a birthday cake on the table.. and they sang~.. haha what a pleasant surprise right after sleep.lol. and the best thing yet was that i got to go SINGFEST! =) fucking awesome! asked mom for money huhua.. thanks mom =)

chao

No comments: