Monday, December 17, 2007

A big mistake i made

I admit, i had made this big mistake BUT i dun understand, why people always like to say "You should know..." Ya, i know and i had learn in school that for every payment a company had gone through, a payment voucher is required to support it..

It simply just went out of my sight to forget issuing those payment voucher from the year start till now. I know now i had landed in a very big trouble.. How the accountant is going to credit out all the amount from the beginning of the year for all this amount.. If the accountant unable to do it, the figures for my company profit will rise very high this year.. Simply because this few payment voucher i never issued amount to 50k...

If the profit go up to so high then the taxes payable to garhmen will be higher.. Maybe will even cause loss already... Ya, i admit this is my fault but no one tells me i need to do this when i start doing all this work.. People expect me to know automatically..

I need relax... Afternoon, people u will find me in Raffles Place.. I will be sitting there to 发呆 (DayDream).... I admit is my mistake but what to do.. Mistake also made liaoz what to do...

No comments: