Friday, December 7, 2007

Untited Post

Hey! You all dun wan blog liaoz is it? A short blog before i sleep..

Well, finally end of a hetic week. Before this week end, I have already think of next week liaoz. Mon Night Class, Tuesday ERP Test, then Thursday still have to do a presentation. Well, i told myself just be busy for another week and we have two weeks of holidays.

What am i going to do in this two weeks. Actually, i feel like going overseas to relax myself. However, as a travel consultant, me myself know that at this point of time even i had alot of money i also cant travel in this holiday already. (Understand you want to pay to take on business class which generally cost abt $4k for per person to HongKong) Alot of popular countries had already been snap up in the past few months. Even Ah Heng say he go Gold Coast also not take Qantas liaoz coz no seat. So people out there, you all know how many hundred thousand of singaporeans are going overseas this holiday.. (Singaporeans like getting richer.. But why i am not? haha..) Maybe i think my two weeks i shall go somewhere! Genting, do you still have room for my family to squeeze up? hahaha...

Well, Sleeping liaoz larx.. I think i go dream of 4 numbers better so my Chinese New Year overseas trip can come true. Hope i can go larx.. I keep want to fly but no money to fly... (Heee... I secrectly tell everyone i blocked 5 seats to Bangkok on CNY! shhh... $2k is needed for the air-tickets.. )

No comments: