Friday, December 7, 2007

How to deal with rising cost

Inflation for Oct had rise to 5.6% high. Everything increase! First was GST from 5% to 7%, flour price increase (causes my roti prata & bread price increase), then to oil increase (causes my bus fare increase) and now the latest TAXI FARE INCREASE. ComfortDelgro Group had already send in proposal for fare increase. As what newspaper says is that the start-up fare $2.50 (for Toyota Crowns Vehicles) and $2.70 (for Hydunai Sonata Vehicles) will be risen by 30cts. After which the jumping 10cents will also increase! OMG! But they say they will do away with some complicated surcharges. Let us guess what surchage will they taken away. I hope is PEAK HOUR & CBD Surcharge..

Everything increase how am i going to deal with it.
1) Boycott Taxi (Walk "500 bus stops" - Its not impossible for me)
2) Don't eat (Totally impossible to me!)
3) Dont talk too much on my mobile phone (so i will have more money for other thing.. Hmm.. Can consider)

Everything increase, why my pocket money never increase. No wonder my money is becomming smaller and smaller. Since when did i feel my money become smaller.. I think since 3 months ago. When i owe up to 2 months of my mobile phone bills. In the past, the most i owe is one month, i seldom chalk to 2 months unpaid bills but since dunno few months ago i keep finding no money to pay my mobile phone bills. That why i am now saying MY MONEY IS GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER.



** For friends who do not understand what does ComfortDelgro Group means, it is refering to Comfort Taxis and Citycab Taxis - which representing 16000 cabs out of 22000 cabs in Singapore.


2.50am ... Zzzz....

No comments: