Saturday, December 8, 2007

Untitled Blog

Well, do a quick blog before i go shower and do my project...

Today was just simply a relaxing day for me.. And i did one craziest thing too.. Sms with one hand while riding on another hand. Its simple too crazy. I had to press the keypad with one hand and control the bike and break with another hand. And i did this for about 15mins. I wonder what if traffic police were to pass by. Because under the law, you cant sms while driving SO can we sms while "driving" a bicycle? hahaha... 2 person, 9 sms-es sent during the 15mins..

And Jie Hui, i not marketing one so dun nid ask me study hor.. U go study yourself.. ahhaha...

And i wanted to say, i like thousand years never go CDs shop liaoz or maybe i cocked-eye i never notice.. Jay Zhou de new album name is "ON THE RUN"... (No wonder Dillys de msn nick put on the run, now then i know why... hahaha) And 5566 comming out their 4th album on 04Jan08.. This two is what my "BIG" eye saw in the CD shop today... haha


Money Money where are you? Why everything you are so near to me while i am unable to get it.. Money money i love u... (Mummy Mummy i love you too :) )

No comments: