Friday, June 13, 2008

Love is so sweet..

Well, work work work and everyday those kind of work is just like routine work. Please and i repeat again is ROUTINE WORK.. Hahaha... Its just like every morning we wake up and go wash our face. Well, 3 weeks had gone. Stress and uneasily do appear frequently. Well, i guess this is work ba. Today one of my colleagues say i finally laugh out in office already (unlike my first week no smile at all one).. I laughed out because someone keep lame-ing there. Now people know me already ba, if you know me long i will laugh along and talk to you but if you just get to know me i can be as quiet as living in my own world.

Next part of today post is to dedicate to YOU
I admit the full responsibility for the error. To me, it didnt seems anything wrong because i assume it will reach but i am wrong there are times where it will not reach and there is no error message to me. So now i learn something, i shall not assume on that once again.

I in a dillemma too. I thinking what choice should i make. Because i still do not understand what you really want. I afraid when i make the choice and a failure occurred, how should i walk. You know all this thing cant be risked. Its concern our future. But once again if you rethink if this is a success, the future path is easier to walk. So how? Can i know how?

And add on something very random. Rachel, you are so cute... Whahahahaa...

No comments: