Monday, June 2, 2008

Untitled Post

A calculative method or rather self consolation method i hereby announce we had completed 10% of the race. We are left with 54 working days. I admit this is a tiring race. Its just like we are running a marthon without any preparation. Well, i am tired, really tired already. This morning during breakfast we was saying why weekend so fast one. Not enough rest sia. To me, weekend its just like a water break in between of marthon. We will stop, take a sip of water and continue on with our race.

And while working today, i come out with another path that i might want to walk next time. If i am single (i did mention IF) i will not work for others. I will venture out my own and try for any success. If there is no success, bankrupty is also alright for me. You may ask why i tink of doing this when i am single. Its a very simple logic, when you are married, you wouldnt venture out so much already because you are going to bear alot responsibilites. If you failed that means that your family MAY suffer too.. That why IF i am single, i will choose this path. Ok, now move on to why i wouldnt work for others. I really hate to see people colors of face. Really tir-ing and sickening one. We were joking around that day during lunch (coz my other friends at attchment there also dun like to work for people) while queing for fish ball noodles. We were saying next time we will open fish ball noodle stall. I will take order, Wan Yee will wash bowls one, one will be cooker, one will be cashier.. Hahahaa.... Damm Funny idea..

54 workings days = 540 Working Hours (I worked from 8am to 6pm daily)
Less: 54 Lunch Hours (1hr per day) Balance: 486 Hours
Less: 27 Breakfast Hours (30mins breakfast everyday) Balance: 461 Hours
Less: 54 Dilly Dally Hours / Day Dream (Maximum one hour of Dilly Dally , eg late for breakfast/lunch break, day dream in front computer) Balance: 407 Hours
Less: 108 Slacking Hours (Maximum 2 hours of coffee break and toilet break daily)
Balance: 299 Hours.
Wow, self consolation. Actually i only need to work for 299 hours in fact... whahahaa... I self consolate myself one.. I am CRAZY... After all, who doesnt want this to end fast right? 299 working hours = about 12 and a half full day only.. woo woo.. hahahaa...

No comments: