Friday, May 30, 2008

1 week had passed...

Well, i got to say i survive one week of attachment. Although this few days keep do doucmentation, do report for them but do till quite stress... I gotta generate the data check through it and do all the reports. I am not here to say how bad the attachment is but i think i better say so good stuffs here. hahaa..

This afternoon, we (IA Student) went to nearby NTUC to do shopping. What we brought back. Milo and other brevages. One of the students say maybe we this batch of students are the most creative one. hahaa.. We buy back milo coz we are sick and tired of the tea and coffee there. So innovative abit larx we need some new things.. Hahaha... To me, we are more enjoying the in between breaks (slack) then doing work. Too bad, i am feeling alittle bit of unwell, if not you will see me buy tidbits and cookies back too..

Woo... We gonna receive our first paycheck on 10 of June. Well, actually to me i think the paycheck mean nothing one lorx. I think all the pay will go into my transportation + my meals. Well, dun care larx.. What matters most is i spend it happily. (I will grumble only when the money is spend it unhappily and unwillingly.. Just like....)

Ok let us countdown. 55 more working days.. 11 week.. And remeber ask your supervisor to sign your log book every week ya.. Take care all friends..


** IF you are inside my heart, even i dont see you for a day (or even an hour) i will also miss you..**

No comments: