Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Wishes my mum as well as all mummy under the world, a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ( or Happy Moth Day? refer to http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2008/05/new-holiday-spo.html#comments )..

Well waiting for my mum to return and my pizza to arrive i shall wait. I ordered pizzas for Mother's Day celebration. My mum doesnt want anything and so i just order pizzas.

Another week gone again. And we have 2 weeks left for our FYPJ. Or in strict we had 9 working days left or in strict 66hours left (after detucting 2 hours of lunch break everyday).. Wow! I found myself in counting down again liaoz.. Hahaha.. And left 2 weeks also our class de girls will be going to beijing.. 一路顺风.. I think there are definately someone would miss someone or rather someone will miss everyone right? hahahaa....

Ok, ended! Wishes my mum and your mum and every friend mum a HAPPY MOTHER DAY...

No comments: