Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pls don continue!!!

hey guys... i am back on blog but then i don feel so good rite now... this past few days i been hearing A and B fighting cos of some issue... it all started when B started to work... we actually allow B to work in a factory but a yr later B suddenly turn into someone i don really noe anymore... B started to treat her family like someone not important and start treating her friends like god... i at first don really care cos i am not at home most of my time... but days goes by, she treated me as a dog who she call to scold and not respecting me... i actually given up hope tat time however B was someone to me...
A have take notice of the situation and try to change B but then as days goes by, B nvr show any improvement and became worst... C and me was the victims most of the time as we will be scolded for nothing and not treated respactfully... i do understand tat A and B grow up in different surrounding and some time their tinking is different... But B have take extreme by not also showing the proper 'respect' to we all... So A have became veri angry and both side started fighting for the past few days... i personally heard every word they say and my heart really bleed to see both side trying to say 'i am correct u r wrong' and 'i have done so much'...
In my view, both side do have their mistakes but to me, C and me will be the one who hurt the most... all this fighting have make me feel so distracted and down...
so pls stop all the fighting and peace... both u two is important to me...

No comments: