Monday, May 5, 2008

Untitled Post

I am posting again. I think this is my personal space liaoz.. whahaha.. Well, i start of the post recomending food first.

1st May (Public Holiday - Labour Day) My family went Maxwell Market for our late breakfast (or rather lunch). I found something nice there to eat liao.. I been there numerous times but this is the first time i found out that the porridge there is nice. The stall is at the 3rd row (counting from the carpark). Not cheap but not too expensive either $3 for a bowl of porridge with many indigridents. Fish, Chicken and Egg.. Guess how long i queue for it? 45Mins just for the porridge (and that cause us to kana summon for Parking after the expiry of the parking coupon to meet the prescribed park charges - 30mins to an hour FINE $10.. ahaha..) But then the porridge is really delicious. Totally too nice. Before i eat i was saying if the porridge is not nice i sure curse and swear. But after eating i was saying i must share with people this nice place.

The 45minutes of queueing and even the summon is worth it. The porridge is damm nice not forgeting the indigridents. And ya almost forget we order a plate of raw fish. The raw fish is also alot ok. A wonderful meal with my family on Labour Day. Shall go there next time in future when i have craving for porridge + Raw Fish. And ya forget to mention the stall is open from 530am to 2.30pm. (I wonder who 530am go there had breakfast.. whahaha)

No comments: