Friday, May 23, 2008

End of FYPJ

Finally we had come to an end of FYPJ. This morning while returning to school, i still have that kind of "dunno what" de feeling in my mind. I wonder is it really the end of FYPJ make me feels that or otherwise. To me when the FYPJ end it really seems like going to graduate like this..

Today, the first thing i entered into my lab this song was playing out "你那么爱他,为什么不把他留下..." Welcome back! My lab is "full strength" today. Those from BITC is back.. so crowded.. ahahaha..

Well, last day of FYPJ, my team can say is the "most hardworking team". Today eat with your family day suppose to leave at 4.30pm but we did last minute doucmentation till 7pm. and left at 7.15pm. Last day and the last to leave. hahaha...

Well, dediate this post to everyone and my supervisor. Thxs everyone there when i need your help and thanks to every friends whom we talk craps, slack and eat together.. Monday, we will start our next phase. IPP. All the best to everyone.

And not forgetting four of you in Beijing. Take care there too!

No comments: