Monday, May 19, 2008

Untitled Post

I know people are reading. But why cant you all blog? Rather can have a tag anot. This make me feel like talking to the wall.. hahaha...

Ok well. Long weekend ended. All my program ended. From visitng my grandma to praying to movie to family dinner. All ended. Well, this long weekend not bad arx.. If every week got like this de long weekend shiok sia..

Well, next monday start i believe i will be going to be no life again. I thinking of lodging a formal complain of that place where expect people to do OT without any pay. I repeat is WITHOUT. From now onwards, the blog counter is 5183. Till 5193, if there are 5 people out of the 10 who say i shall complain then i will complain. I think i dun wan anyone to suffer this fate too.. Its like make use of us only...

Well, nothing more to add on.. Gd Nite people...

No comments: