Saturday, November 3, 2007

My love is gone

hey friends, u all might wonder wat happen to me ytd? i am not the usual JJ, the cheerful and disturbing JJ is missing.. Cos i jus broke up wif her, really sad lo.. den whole din really slp, crying.. cos my heart really hurt.. mayb tis is the other side of me, the WEAK side.. haha.. but is worth the tear.. when i saw the sms i was really shock too.. but nvm over is over.. i noe tat u not prepare enough for love.. but if once u ready for love can tell me! i will be WAITING for u.. haha.. but we r still friend! if u gt any problem or anything nd my help can still msg me or call me.. haha..

For our love, it is a sweet n happy memories for me although it is short but i still feel the LOVE n i enjoy it too.. i will rmb how we knew each other till we meet up n how we get together all inside my mind.. For me mayb tis is the first love n oso the last love ba!! tis few days i will try my veri best to get back to normal de.. all tis nd time.. but it all up to my mind.. i will still miss her sometime..

when i am in love, it feel like it find the other half n feel tat u r in a whole.. but after break, i will feel tat my body like losing a arm or a leg..

Sry for been so emo, but tis all my tinking n feeling for the past 2 days.. glad tat i hav a few great friends like jiehui n chun sim.. thx for there when i nd someone most.. i will be fine de.. wahaha.. the cheerful n disturbing JJ will be BACK soon!! so guy beware!! wahaha

No comments: