Friday, November 30, 2007

Untitled Entry

I think this is my personal space. Personal Space. EVERYONE START BLOGGING CAN?

Well, this had been in my mind since today morning. When i am having my bread till my breakfast. Going to Beijing or not.. LOL... ahahaha.... Was thinking the pro and cons of going larx... Althought the distanjce between Beijing and Singapore is only 6 hours flight distance and i will definately miss my home and my friends IF i am going. Well, you can say its two month of overseas tasks but two months alot of things can happen. (Maybe i do not have the chance to go also. =.="")

Actually, i havent even ask my parents do i want to fight for the chances to go. I was afraid that if i fight for the chance to go and they do not want me to go then i will be wasting my "fighting". Well, i really think if i got the chance they would also support me one. Its only me myself is afraid. I was afraid might miss my friends here as well as someone. Although, the flight distance is 6hours, i cant possible fly back on friday night(reaching Singapore Saturday Morning) then take sunday Night flight back(Reaching there monday morning). My idea of like this flying is too realistic to solve a problem here..

Go or dun go? LOL.... Will be considering if i have the chance. Will i really leave you here and go there to develop my "future"? Haiz...

No comments: