Sunday, November 25, 2007

Untitled Entry

I think sooner or later this will become my personal space. Its seems like you guys dun like to post here is it? ahhaha... PLEASE POST. PLEASE POST.

Well, just a random post of what am i doing today. First morning first thing go bank to deposit cheque (if not people thought i default their money).. Then after that went to collect my insurance commission... Well, not bad sia.. My commission for November is $200+.. Next went to orchard to do some work and wanted to go buy mobile phone. I was seeing the advertisement today Singtel offering Sony Ericcsson W910i at $98/2Year Plan. I was thinking since i got my commission why dont i spend some money to indulge myself.. I know my handphone plan is about a year liaoz so had to pay $100 more, $198 is still worth it for that "shake shake" phone.. To my disappointment, my next upgrade (1 yr upgrade) is on 3Dec 2007. No choice, fated my commission paycheque is to save for future spending..

Planning at night go Giant Tampines to buy SD Card for my "family" camera. because they having promotion at $12.90 for 1Gb. Kingston SD Card at $12.90 for 1Gb. Cheap hor.. My mum say buy lorx, if not next time no space for my old SD Card. Because my house those women are pro in taking picture! But i hate taking picture! I am totally opposite.. Haha... However, in the end never go because i was too giddy last now. Worsen sick!

Well, end my post here.. Everyone blog lea.. Chun Sim dun keep on see Liverpool larx... I know they 3-0 today.. LOL... and JJ dun keep on see chio bu larx.. See until my friend say chio... hahaha..

No comments: