Saturday, November 24, 2007

Untited Blog Entry

I found this quote in newspaper - "Today" dated 23-Nov-2007.

"I have found the paradox that if i love until it hurts,
then there is no hurt
but only more LOVE" by MotherTheresa
Paradox refer to that a saying which seems to contradict itself but seems to be true.

I not in love or whatever so i post this quote. Is that i long never blog and just nice i saw this quote so i think i should share with you guys!

Well, having a hetic week this week. Everyday i was either rushing for assignments or if not studying for test. Finally its friday tonight. I am down with fever again, but honestly speaking i am surviving for so long until now. In the past, i can fall ill every month but this time i managed to survive 10mths from the past recovery until now. (PS: I am not showing off or wanting people to pity me but i just want to let people around me know that i had a bad immune system)
Somehow i may walk finish my last kilometre within this few years. I dunno but god knows. hahaha...

And i began to realize, its like no people wanting to contribute now. Are everyone really so busy until you all have no time to contribute?

No comments: